Speak Out Kids V Parents - Game
Regular price $42.95
Bring the family together for laugh-out-loud fun with this silly and enjoyable Speak Out Kids vs Parents Game. Players try to say different phrases while wearing a mouthpiece that won't let them shut their mouth. Parents pick from the Parents deck of cards, filled with phrases parents might say to kids such as "This playroom is a positive pigsty!" Kids get to choose from the Kids deck filled with things kids might say such as "What a bummer, brother." Players read the phrase as best as they can to their teammates, but it's not so easy to do as the timer counts down and the mouthpiece is hindering them from forming words correctly. The laughter continues as players try to decipher what in the world their teammate is trying to say, and must correctly guess the phrase in order to earn the card. The team with the most cards at the end of the Speak Out mouthpiece game wins. Inside the box are 200 cards, each with two phrases, generating variety. This mouthpiece challenge game is recommended for ages 8 and older.
Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.Speak Out Kids vs Parents Game:
- Ridiculous mouthpiece challenge game
- Fun for the family
- Guess phrases and earn cards to win
- Kids cards and Parents cards
- Includes 6 mouthpieces for kids, 4 mouthpieces for adults, 200 double-sided cards (100 for kids and 100 for parents), timer, and instructions
- Ages 8 and up
- For 4-10 players
- Note: Use mouthpiece only as indicated in the instructions, and remove from mouth after turn is over.